Hyderabad: A 24-year-old techie died of electrocution after he tried to remove clothes from the live electric wire at Chaderghat of Hyderabad on Sunday

Identified as K Praveen Kumar, he was a resident of Dayanand Nagar at Akber Bagh in Chaderghat.

He was sun-drying his clothes when winds started blowing on Sunday. Some of his clothes fell on the live wire. When he tried to remove them, he got electrocuted and died on the spot.

Police have registered a case of suspicious death and started the investigation.

Newsmeter Network

An independent digital media platform that brings you credible news stories and Analysis of current affairs as they unfold.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *