The cardless Transaction at the ATM is now becoming new normal. SBI and ICICI bank customers will be able to make ATM withdrawal of Rs 10,000 and above after an OTP verification throughout the day. Earlier SBI allowed this facility to customers from 8 PM to 8 AM in January.
Cardless Withdrawal at SBI ATM
– Log in to Yono App using bank internet log-in and password
– Enter the 6 digit MPIN which will valid for the app every time you try to log in.
– After login into the app, click on Yono Cash
– Enter the amount you want to withdraw
– SBI will send a Yono Cash transaction number on registered mobile.
– Use this number and the PIN at any of SBI’s cardless transaction enabled ATMs. It is valid for four hours.
Cardless Withdrawl at ICICI Bank ATM
– Download iMobile app
– Login to App with the valid login id
– After login, go-to service option, click on ‘cardless cash withdrawal’
– Enter the amount, 4-digit pin, select the account number and click on submit
– You will receive an SMS with the unique code on the registered phone number
– Visit cardless cash withdrawal ATM
– Enter the registered mobile number
– Enter unique code registered on the phone
– Enter the amount which you have entered earlier
– After authentication at ATM, cash will be dispensed.
For safe transaction at ATM, SBI has added a new layer with an OTP option for security purpose
How to withdraw cash based on SBI OTP Service?
– Enter the amount you wish to withdraw. The ATM screen displays the OTP window.
– Click on the OTP window
– OTP will be received on the mobile number registered with the bank.
– The customer has to enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number to complete the transaction.