8-year-old boy in Hyderabad dies of electric shock
Hyderabad: An eight-year-old boy died of electric shock at his home in Alwal in Hyderabad on Saturday. The boy was identified as K. Dheeraj Kumar a Class II student residing in Alwal.
On Saturday morning, Dheeraj’s mother had switched on the electric water heater for the boy to take a bath. While she was busy with her household chores, Dheeraj touched the heater. His mother heard a loud noise and rushed inside. She found Dheeraj lying on the floor with burns and the cable of the water heater beside him. He was immediately rushed to a nearby private hospital, but doctors declared him brought dead. Alwal police registered a case and a probe has been initiated.

Newsmeter Network

An independent digital media platform that brings you credible news stories and Analysis of current affairs as they unfold.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *