Hyderabad: With Corona scare everywhere, most of the film shootings came to a halt. Amidst this chaos, the audiences thought Bigg Boss TV show will not kick-start this year. Yet, organisers of the show surprised everyone with the announcement that the show is happening. In a few hours, the fourth season of the popular reality show Bigg Boss will kick-off on Star MAA channel. Nagarjuna Akkineni who hosted the third season will continue for the current season.
A total of 15 contestants will take part in the fourth season. All these celebrities tested negative for Covid-19 and completed 14-day quarantine period, which is a precautionary measure followed by the organisers. The following is the list of contestants doing rounds on social media.
1. Gangavva (My Village Show YouTube channel fame)
2. Filmmaker Amma Rajasekhar
3. Journalist Deepthi Nagavalli
4. ‘Jabardasth’ Avinash
5. Harika (Dhethadi YouTube channel fame)
6. Actress Monal Gajjar
7. Character Artist Karate Kalyani
8. Singer Noel Sean
9. TV anchor Lasya
10. Director Surya Kiran (Satyam fame)
11. TV Anchor Jordhaar Sujatha
12. TV Serial artist Tanuja Puttaswami
13. TV artist Syed Sohail
14. TV anchor Ariyana Glory
15. Hero Abhijeeth Poondla (Life is Beautiful fame)
Star MAA had already released the promo of the first episode and Nagarjuna says, “Mask is mandatory for the face but not entertainment.”
Jr NTR hosted the first season of the show and Nani hosted the second season. The opening episode of every season registered good TRP ratings and there are high expectations on today’s episode as well.