Fitness instructor from Kondapur electrocuted in rains, died

Hyderabad: Incessant rains that lashed Hyderabad city on Tuesday night claimed the life of a fitness instructor at cult.fit, Madhapur in the town. Adam Mark Jordan, while cycling to his hostel, accidentally stepped on an iron rod on the roadside and died of electrocution. He belongs to West Bengal, and he was working in a gym in Kondapur for the past couple of years.

On Tuesday night, after closing the gym, he started to his hostel on his bicycle. As the rain had just stopped, water was flowing strongly near the entrance of his hostel. He stepped on an iron rod while he waited there for a while. After he collapsed from the electrocution, he was rushed to a hospital only to be declared brought dead.

Newsmeter Network

An independent digital media platform that brings you credible news stories and Analysis of current affairs as they unfold.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *