Hyderabad: Obulapuram Mining Company (OMC) baron Gali Janardhan Reddy attended the CBI Special Court on Friday in the illegal mining case filed by CBI against him and several others. Senior IAS officer Y. Srilaxmi, former Director of Mining Department, V.D. Rajagopal and other accused were present during the hearing. The CBI informed the court through a Memo that the investigation into the case is almost complete and if any new material/facts come to notice, they would be filing an additional charge sheet. The counsel for Gali Janardhan Reddy objected to the Memo filed by CBI and sought framing of charges against the accused only after completion of an investigation.
An independent digital media platform that brings you credible news stories and Analysis of current affairs as they unfold.
by Sep 22, 2020 at 9:14 am
by Newsmeter Network Sep 21, 2020 at 11:00 pm
by Newsmeter Network Sep 21, 2020 at 9:01 pm
by Newsmeter Network Sep 21, 2020 at 7:47 pm
by Newsmeter Network Sep 21, 2020 at 6:25 pm
- Fact Check: Did Japan’s Nobel laureate professor say COVID-19 is man-made virus? by Amritha Mohan Apr 25, 2020
- Hero’s send-off to Bittu, the dog by Newsmeter Network Apr 13, 2020
- Fact Check: Broiler chicken not affected with Corona virus by Aiswarya Sriram Feb 5, 2020
- Transworld Educare director Dr David K Pillai arrested in GST fraud case by Newsmeter Network Jan 31, 2020
- Online abusers troll Telugu TV anchor Anasuya by Newsmeter Network Feb 10, 2020
- Fact Check: Is the owner of Himalaya Global Holdings funding Islamic jihad? by Satya Priya BN Mar 12, 2020