Hyderabad: Obulapuram Mining Company (OMC) baron Gali Janardhan Reddy attended the CBI Special Court on Friday in the illegal mining case filed by CBI against him and several others. Senior IAS officer Y. Srilaxmi, former Director of Mining Department, V.D. Rajagopal and other accused were present during the hearing. The CBI informed the court through a Memo that the investigation into the case is almost complete and if any new material/facts come to notice, they would be filing an additional charge sheet. The counsel for Gali Janardhan Reddy objected to the Memo filed by CBI and sought framing of charges against the accused only after completion of an investigation.
An independent digital media platform that brings you credible news stories and Analysis of current affairs as they unfold.
by Dheeshma Puzhakkal Apr 9, 2020 at 7:07 pm
by Amritha Mohan Apr 9, 2020 at 6:06 pm
by Newsmeter Network Apr 9, 2020 at 4:51 pm
by Amritha Mohan Apr 9, 2020 at 4:06 pm
by Dheeshma Puzhakkal Apr 9, 2020 at 2:35 pm
- Fact Check: Broiler chicken not affected with Corona virus by Aiswarya Sriram Feb 5, 2020
- Transworld Educare director Dr David K Pillai arrested in GST fraud case by Newsmeter Network Jan 31, 2020
- Online abusers troll Telugu TV anchor Anasuya by Newsmeter Network Feb 10, 2020
- Plaint against Deloitte for forcing work beyond 48 hours per week by Anusha Puppala Mar 14, 2020
- Fact check: Can cocaine kill Corona virus? by Satya Priya BN Feb 9, 2020
- We thank Narendra Modi, Amit Shah for uniting Hindus and Muslims: Hyderabad protesters by Newsmeter Network Jan 4, 2020