Hyderabad: A student died due to an electric shock when she accidentally touched a loose cable hanging above the switch board in the bathroom on Friday night. The incident took place at Gudidoddi village of Aiza mandal in Jogulamba Jadwal district in Telangana.

Renuka had recently completed her Intermediate and had secured a seat for graduation in the Government Women’s college at Wanaparthy Town. She was supposed to report to college on Saturday, but it was her 18th birthday on Saturday, her family insisted that she celebrate it with them and start college from Monday. She changed her plans.

On Friday night she had gone to the bathroom and in the process of trying to switch on the light, she accidentally touched a loose cable hanging above the switch board and died of an electric shock on the spot.

Newsmeter Network

An independent digital media platform that brings you credible news stories and Analysis of current affairs as they unfold.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *