Here is everything you need to know about Telangana lockdown.
1 All state borders sealed other than for movement of
essential and perishable commodities.
2. All public transport services including TSRTC , local SETWIN,
Hyderabad Metro trains, cabs, taxis, auto-rickshaws are stopped.
However, transport of passengers for accessing emergency
medical services shall be permitted. Plying of private vehicles
shall be restricted only to the extent of procuring essential
commodities and activities permitted under this order.
3. Operation of all interstate bus and transport services including
those by private operators shall stand suspended.
4. Every person who is required to observe home quarantine shall
strictly observe otherwise will be shifted to a government quarantine.
5. Residents shall stay at home and come out only for permitted
activities while strictly observing social distancing norms. In any
case not more than one person will be permitted excluding the
person driving the vehicle.
6. Any congregation of more than 5 persons in public places is
7. All shops, commercial establishments, offices, factories,
workshops, godowns etc. shall close their operations. However,
production and manufacturing units which require continuous
process such as pharmaceuticals, API etc. may function. Further,
manufacturing units engaged in production of essential
commodities like dal and rice mills, food and related units, dairy
units, feed and fodder units etc. will also be permitted to operate.
8. Government offices, shops and establishments permitted to
operate during this period shall take steps to ensure social
distancing such as through painting of foot marks at distances of
3 feet from each other near check out counters. They shall also
ensure proper sanitation in their premises and ensure availability
of hand sanitizers/hand washing facilities.
9. The following shops/establishments providing essential goods and
services shall be excluded from the above restrictions:
a) Banks/ATMs and related activities.
b) Print and electronic media
c) IT and ITeS, including telecom, postal and internet Services
d) Supply chain and transport of essential commodities
e) E-Commerce (delivery) of essential goods including food,
pharmaceutical and medical equipment
f) food sales, groceries, milk, bread, fruits, vegetables,
eggs, meat, fish
g) Take-away/ home delivery at restaurants
h) Hospitals, optical stores, diagnostic centres, pharmaceuticals
manufacturing and their transportation
i) Petrol pumps, LPG gas, oil agencies, their godowns and their
related transport operations.
j) All security services including those provided by private
k) Private establishments on Covid19 support services
l) Airports and related services
10. The following Departments/Offices of the State Government shall
be fully functional: –
a) District Collectorate/Divisional offices/Mandal Offices
d) Urban Local Bodies/Panchayatraj institutions
f) Taxation, Excise, Commercial Tax, Transport, Stamps and
g) Electricity and water supply
h) Agriculture, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries and
i) Civil Supplies
j) Regulatory departments like Pollution Control Board, Legal
Metrology, Drug Control Administration etc
k) All Central Government departments related to the above.
11. All the Government as well as private establishments shall make
payments of salaries fully to the workers/employees
of fall types during the lockdown period.
12. All Educational institutions and education department activities
including spot valuation will be closed till 31st March 2020. All
examinations scheduled during this period stand postponed.
13. All Anganwadi Centres shall remain closed till 31st March 2020.
Children and pregnant women/lactating mothers will be provided
take home ration during this period.
14. All elective surgeries shall be re-scheduled in all private and