Citizens can lodge a complaint through online or call a toll-free number

I. Complaint through online

1. Citizens can lodge their grievances related to Public Distribution System on The grievance would be forwarded to the concerned authorities for necessary action.

2. Click on lodge your grievance button. It will direct you to an application form.

3. Fill up the necessary information. Attach the relevant documents and submit.

4. After submitting, a reference ticket number will be generated.

5. With that ticket number, the status of the grievance can be viewed anytime. You need to click “view status of your grievance” icon.

II. Complaint through toll-free number

PDS Public Grievance Redressal Cell-Call Center works 24X7. Anybody can make calls on toll-free number 1967 and register their complaints.

Newsmeter Network

An independent digital media platform that brings you credible news stories and Analysis of current affairs as they unfold.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *