Hyderabad: Hyderabad: Telangana chief minister K Chandrasekhara Rao said all government and private offices may function with 100 percent attendance provided that all safety measures are followed. The government has announced to declare all districts, except containment areas, as green zones in the state.
The state government has also brought out a list of permitted activities amid the lockdown:
1. RTC buses will be allowed to operate within the state, but not within the GHMC limits/Hyderabad city.
2. Restaurants can function for takeaway/home delivery only.
3. Barbershops, spas, saloons can open with social distancing and other safety measures.
4. Cab aggregators (Ola, Uber), auto-rikshaws, and taxis can function. However, cabs and taxis can take a maximum of three passengers excluding the driver. Autorickshaws can take maximum two passengers in addition to the driver. Pillion riders are allowed on two-wheelers as well. Drivers and passengers need to compulsorily wear masks while traveling.
5. All shops can open. However, in the GHMC area, no two adjacent shops will be allowed to function on the same day. For this, shops in GHMC area should open on alternate days.
6. All e-commerce activities shall function.
7. Marriages can be held, but with no more than 50 guests.
8. Funeral rites can be held with no more than 20 members participating in the gathering.
9. Industries, construction activities permitted
10. Private offices, government offices can function without restrictions
11. Inter-state movement of all types of goods/Cargo including empty trucks shall be permitted
List of prohibited activities
1. Air travel (domestic and international) is prohibited
2. Metro rail services
3. Inter-state movement of buses, passenger vehicles
4. Except for special trains, all passenger trains to remain suspended.
5. Schools, colleges, educational institutes to remain closed
6. Hotels, lodges shall remain closed (those accommodating health care professionals, government officials may function.)
7. All religious places of worship shall remain closed.
8. Bars, pubs, cinema halls, theatres, shopping malls, gyms, swimming pools, sports complexes, amusement and zoo parks, museums, auditoriums
9. All gatherings such as for social, political, sports, entertainment, academic and cultural purposes, etc.
10. Movement at night will be restricted. Night curfew from 7 pm to 7 am will be imposed.
11. Persons above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidity, pregnant women and children below the age of 10 years shall not be allowed to venture out except for essential and health purposes.