Hyderabad: The entertainment business might have come to a screeching halt but there are some in the industry who are entertaining their fans unceasingly. One among them is actress Samantha Akkineni.
She went from 10 million followers to 11.4 million followers during the lockdown. She posted vigorously about growing her own veggies to creating bio enzymes to her new found love for cooking. Her posts on her dog baby `Hash’, Akkineni never ceased to entertain her fans.
Those special posts on skincare, fitness, her new hair colour and piecings that she drops on her account keeps her fans fascinated. Here are a few pictures from her social media in the last few months which got some instant love from her followers.
- When she posted a glowing bareskin photo of hers in pajamas and tied up hair with her baby Hash had all the girls plead her to post about her skincare ritual.
- Nobody can make lockdown birthday seem so special like Sam. Her birthday post not only showed the humble side of her where she can be seen praying before cutting the cake, it also showed the romantic side of `Chay’, who can be seen baking a cake for his wife.
- The Internet had a ball when her ‘Mayurasana’ pose was morphed into a super hero pose. Sam posted pictures of Yoga with her husband and her fans went crazy with memes. Well, what makes her fans love her more is she posted those memes on her instagram stories and laughed about it.
- In a breezy white dress goofing around her stairs with her pup, Sam made a ‘lockdown’ fashion statement. All her fans who were bored of wearing pajamas at home all day long, found her style to be refreshing.
- Sam’s social media is not just glamorous but also informative. She has never shied away from posting about all the new things she is learning and all the things sustainable. Her post on making bio enzymes at home did resonate with her fans.
- Her touching post after crossing 11 million fans on Instagram stirred up a lot of emotions among her fans. She posted a small video tracing her 10 year long journey in the celluloid which touched a chord with her fans.
- She accepted the #womenforwomen challenge by posting a black and white picture of herself talking about how women are one despite the different shades, emotions and sides.
- In the last few months, if there was something we heard the most from Sam’s social media, it was about growing her own vegetables and eating clean. Her video on talking about the same was shared by a lot of her fans.
- We all have that one family member, who brightens by the wedding festivities with their glow and wits. Looks like Sam was the one at Rana Daggubati’s wedding. When her fans saw her close up picture in Raw Mango saree accessorised with Sheetal Zaveri by Vithaldas jewellery, they unanimously agreed that she looked like princess from the heaven.
- “Awwwww” was the only expression all over the comments section on her picture which had Chay showering flowers over her head during the post wedding festivities at Rana’s residence. In a pretty lime green shade handwoven saree paired with traditional black beads neck piece, which is usually worn by married women, she looked simple yet sophisticated. Of course, the show stealer of the picture was Chay being a loving husband.
- If there was one picture, which was screenshot the most from her recent stories was her newly coloured hair.
- After hair, skin, here comes the new ear piercings. A new trend is in the offing?