Hyderabad:  Telangana reported  six  deaths due to Coronavirus , confirmed the State health officials. In a late night bulletin released by the Chief Minister K ChandraShekar Rao’s office (CMO), on Monday, the officials said six people from the state who have traveled to Delhi had participated in Tableeghi Jamaat Aalami Markaz in Nizamuddin  have died.

“Some of those who participated in religious prayers in the Markaz area of ​​Delhi’s Nizamuddin area, this month, have been infected with coronavirus. Few who were part in the religious event were from Telangana. Six of them have died so far. Two died at Gandhi Hospital, one at Apollo Hospital, one at Global Hospital, one at Nizamabad and one at Gadwal. Special teams led by the collectors of the respective districts have identified suspects who are likely to be infected by the virus and are rushed to hospitals. They are being tested and given healing’ said the bulletin.

Since the coronavirus is known to have been infected by those who participated in the Markaz prayers, the Department of Medical Health recommends that every person involved in these prayers report to the officials..’ The government conducts tests and provides free treatment. So Markus must go to the authorities every week. The medical health department will subsequently inform the government,” said the officials .

Meanwhile, one of the  deceased is a 65 year-old , a resident of  Chanchalguda – Hyderabad. Monday also reported  reported the discharge of 13 people who have recovered Coronavirus , who were discharged from Fever Hospital.

According to the latest health bulletin released by the Telangana health ministry on 30 March, the total number of active COVID-19 cases in Telangana stands at  61.

The first death was reported a 74-year-old who was found COVID-19 positive after his demise . The man had visited New Delhi for a religious congregation and returned to Hyderabad on March 17.

After reviewing the COVID-19 situation in the state with collectors, SPs of all districts, and senior officials of various departments, Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, on 29 March had said as many as 25,937 persons who have shown symptoms of the virus are under surveillance. “Out of the 70 positive cases, 11 have completely recovered. Multiple tests showed negative results. We will discharge these 11 patients on Monday. Of the remaining 59 patients, barring one 75-year-old with multiple ailments in addition to Corona virus, all are stable and recovering fast. They will be discharged by 7 April. The 75-year-old man is not in a critical state but may take some time to recover,” KCR said.

Newsmeter Network

An independent digital media platform that brings you credible news stories and Analysis of current affairs as they unfold.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *