Ever wanted to have some good quality chai, made exactly the way you want it? At ‘Chaiwala Project’ in Kondapur of Hyderabad, you don’t have to worry. The joint will make sure that your cup of tea is exactly what you had in mind because you have the choice to decide. And how does the chaiwala meet the tea lovers’ expectations? “I customize the tea or coffee as per the choice of the customer. Basically, there is no standard because everything depends on the customer,” said Sameerchandra Nandoori, the owner of Chaiwala Project.
Amritha Mohan is a reporter at the NewsMeter. Shortly after completing her Master's in Communication at the University of Hyderabad, she began teaching courses on media and culture as a guest lecturer at the Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU), Shillong. Amritha has previously interned with news organisations such as Greater Kashmir and Newslaundry. A lover of travel and photography, she spends most of her time planning road trips to the North-East. Nothing makes her happier than a green turf and a team to play football with. She primarily reports on education, tech, human-interesting and critical features.
- Fact Check: Broiler chicken not affected with Corona virus by Aiswarya Sriram Feb 5, 2020
- Transworld Educare director Dr David K Pillai arrested in GST fraud case by Newsmeter Network Jan 31, 2020
- Online abusers troll Telugu TV anchor Anasuya by Newsmeter Network Feb 10, 2020
- Plaint against Deloitte for forcing work beyond 48 hours per week by Anusha Puppala Mar 14, 2020
- Fact check: Can cocaine kill Corona virus? by Satya Priya BN Feb 9, 2020
- We thank Narendra Modi, Amit Shah for uniting Hindus and Muslims: Hyderabad protesters by Newsmeter Network Jan 4, 2020