Ever wanted to have some good quality chai, made exactly the way you want it? At ‘Chaiwala Project’ in Kondapur of Hyderabad, you don’t have to worry. The joint will make sure that your cup of tea is exactly what you had in mind because you have the choice to decide. And how does the chaiwala meet the tea lovers’ expectations? “I customize the tea or coffee as per the choice of the customer. Basically, there is no standard because everything depends on the customer,” said Sameerchandra Nandoori, the owner of Chaiwala Project.
Amritha Mohan is a reporter at the NewsMeter. Shortly after completing her Master's in Communication at the University of Hyderabad, she began teaching courses on media and culture as a guest lecturer at the Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU), Shillong. Amritha has previously interned with news organisations such as Greater Kashmir and Newslaundry. A lover of travel and photography, she spends most of her time planning road trips to the North-East. Nothing makes her happier than a green turf and a team to play football with. She primarily reports on education, tech, human-interesting and critical features.
- Fact Check: Did Japan’s Nobel laureate professor say COVID-19 is man-made virus? by Amritha Mohan Apr 25, 2020
- Hero’s send-off to Bittu, the dog by Newsmeter Network Apr 13, 2020
- Fact Check: Broiler chicken not affected with Corona virus by Aiswarya Sriram Feb 5, 2020
- Fact Check: Is the owner of Himalaya Global Holdings funding Islamic jihad? by Satya Priya BN Mar 12, 2020
- Transworld Educare director Dr David K Pillai arrested in GST fraud case by Newsmeter Network Jan 31, 2020
- FACT CHECK: No, lemon juice is not cure for COVID-19 by Dharmasena NN Jul 10, 2020