Three youths electrocuted while fixing Sye Raa banners

Hyderabad: While fandom has its positives, recent and past experiences have proved that fans would go to any length for their favourite stars. In one such incident, three youngsters, who were fixing a banner for the Chiranjeevi-starrer Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, got electrocuted. While setting the banner in Chintal of Jeedimetla in the city, the youths came in contact with live electric cables and were immediately electrocuted.

The three youngsters, identified as Prashanth, Ramesh and Chiranjeevi, were rushed to a nearby hospital and are under treatment. The youngsters, residents of Vajpayee Nagar, prepared a massive flexi for Sye Raa release to match with the Saaho banner erected nearby. Later, on Tuesday evening, while removing the old flexi banner one of the rods accidentally came in touch with live electrical cables and the three immediately suffered electric shocks.

Newsmeter Network

An independent digital media platform that brings you credible news stories and Analysis of current affairs as they unfold.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *