Srikakulam: Two youth drowned in a rivulet on Friday. The incident took place at Budgatlapalem in Etcherla mandal in Andhra Pradesh. According to the police, Nimma Sampath, 20, and Bora Ramana Reddy, 19, of Kuppili village in the same mandal, were missing after they fell in the sea. The Police officials said that both the youngsters were fishing at a point, where the rivulet merges with the Bay of Bengal at Budgatlapalem. Suddenly they slipped and fell in the sea. On information from the locals, relatives and police rushed to spot and launched search operation for the deadbodies. Their dead bodies were not traced till midnight.
An independent digital media platform that brings you credible news stories and Analysis of current affairs as they unfold.
by Newsmeter Network Aug 3, 2020 at 10:32 pm
by Newsmeter Network Aug 3, 2020 at 10:20 pm
by Newsmeter Network Aug 3, 2020 at 5:04 pm
by Newsmeter Network Aug 3, 2020 at 4:54 pm
- Fact Check: Did Japan’s Nobel laureate professor say COVID-19 is man-made virus? by Amritha Mohan Apr 25, 2020
- Hero’s send-off to Bittu, the dog by Newsmeter Network Apr 13, 2020
- Fact Check: Broiler chicken not affected with Corona virus by Aiswarya Sriram Feb 5, 2020
- Transworld Educare director Dr David K Pillai arrested in GST fraud case by Newsmeter Network Jan 31, 2020
- Online abusers troll Telugu TV anchor Anasuya by Newsmeter Network Feb 10, 2020
- Plaint against Deloitte for forcing work beyond 48 hours per week by Anusha Puppala Mar 14, 2020