Hyderabad: The Ministry of Home Affairs has issued new guidelines today for opening up of more activities in the areas outside the containment zone from September 4.
Things which are allowed
- Metro rail will be allowed to operate from September 7 outside the containment zone
- Religious congregation with 100 persons from September 21.
- Sports gathering with 100 persons from September 21.
- A social gathering with 100 persons from September 21.
- Open Air Theatre will be permitted to open with effect from September.
Things which are not allowed/closed
- Educational institutes
- Cinema Halls
- Swimming pools
- Entertainment parks
- Up to 50% of teaching and non-teaching staffs will be called for online classes and teleconferencing in schools.
- Classes 9 to 12 will be permitted to visit schools on a voluntary basis.
- No restriction on intra-state movement of persons and goods.
- research scholars will be permitted based on the situation.