Onion prices have broken records all over the country, burning holes in the pockets of citizens. Let’s see what Hyderabadis have to say about the onion prices, and how are they coping with it.
Dheeshma Puzhakkal is currently a Reporter with Newsmeter. An alumnus of Hyderabad Central University, she has interned with Greater Kashmir newspaper and NDTV. Dheeshma has also made short films and documentaries. Her documentary ‘Still I Rise’, which is based on sex-trafficking in Hyderabad’s Old City, has earned accolades in several film festivals, such as International Documentary and Short Film Festival, Kerala (IDSFFK). An avid foodie, she loves to travel and listen to stories that others tell. Photography is one of her all-time interests. She has extensively written on satellite-based journalism, health, consumer, and data stories besides covering anti-crime investigative agencies.
- Fact Check: Broiler chicken not affected with Corona virus by Aiswarya Sriram Feb 5, 2020
- Transworld Educare director Dr David K Pillai arrested in GST fraud case by Newsmeter Network Jan 31, 2020
- Online abusers troll Telugu TV anchor Anasuya by Newsmeter Network Feb 10, 2020
- Plaint against Deloitte for forcing work beyond 48 hours per week by Anusha Puppala Mar 14, 2020
- Fact check: Can cocaine kill Corona virus? by Satya Priya BN Feb 9, 2020
- We thank Narendra Modi, Amit Shah for uniting Hindus and Muslims: Hyderabad protesters by Newsmeter Network Jan 4, 2020