Hyderabad: With protests against Citizenship Amendment Act spreading in Telangana and the state’s municipal elections approaching, NewsMeter held an exclusive interview with All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) leader and Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi. The parliamentarian reveals to us why AIMIM supports K Chandrashekar Rao, his plans for the upcoming municipal elections, development of Hyderabad and why he distanced from Congress.
Dheeshma Puzhakkal is currently a Reporter with Newsmeter. An alumnus of Hyderabad Central University, she has interned with Greater Kashmir newspaper and NDTV. Dheeshma has also made short films and documentaries. Her documentary ‘Still I Rise’, which is based on sex-trafficking in Hyderabad’s Old City, has earned accolades in several film festivals, such as International Documentary and Short Film Festival, Kerala (IDSFFK). An avid foodie, she loves to travel and listen to stories that others tell. Photography is one of her all-time interests. She has extensively written on satellite-based journalism, health, consumer, and data stories besides covering anti-crime investigative agencies.
- Internet shutdown in 4 districts of Telangana following Communal violence by Newsmeter Network | posted 6 days ago
- Here are Telangana’s top 5 woman entrepreneurs for 2019 by Amritha Mohan | posted 22 days ago
- Samantha Akkineni: Star of the decade by Pranita Jonnalagedda | posted 21 days ago
- Here are Telangana’s top innovative entrepreneurs in 2019 by Amritha Mohan | posted 19 days ago
- Ala Vaikuntapuramlo vs. Sarileru Neekevvaru: No release date yet! by Pranita Jonnalagedda | posted 16 days ago
- Google ‘Khaidi No 6093’, says Chandrababu Naidu taking a dig at Jagan by Abdul Rafeeq | posted 17 days ago