Hyderabad: As the deadly Coronavirus has now spread to Delhi and Telangana, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has listed out a few basic protective measures for all.
The protective measures are:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice respiratory hygiene by covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care at the earliest
- Stay informed and follow the advice given by your healthcare provider
As Telangana registered its first positive case of Coronavirus, the government of Telangana has issued an advisory for all the people of the state.
The advisory reads, “Reduce the risk of Coronavirus infection by following these essential precautions. Coronavirus is a new disease which is happening in China and has affected other countries. The virus has flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, difficulty in Breathing.”
The advisory has mentioned the following points:
- Limit contact with everybody for the next 14 days and sleep in a separate room.
- Cover your nose and mouth while sneezing.
- Wash your hands with soap regularly.
- Stay far away from people who have a cough, cold and fever.
The government of Telangana have also issued a helpline number – 040-24651119 for testing.