3 in a family killed in fire caused by gas leak in Bhadradri Kothagudem

The couple Ramakrishna and Sree Lakshmi were residing in East Bazaar street of Palwancha along with their twin daughters Sahithi and Sahithya. The couple and Sahithi were killed on the spot.

By Newsmeter Network  Published on  3 Jan 2022 2:37 PM GMT
3 in a family killed in fire caused by gas leak in Bhadradri Kothagudem

Three members of a family were killed and another injured when a fire broke out in their house at Old Palwancha in the district on Monday due to a leak in the cooking gas cylinder.

According to the police, a couple – Ramakrishna and Sree Lakshmi – was residing in East Bazaar street of Palwancha along with their 12-year-old twin daughters Sahithi and Sahithya. The couple and Sahithi were killed on the spot.

Sahithya, who was injured with 80 per cent burns, was admitted to Government Hospital, Palwancha, for treatment. A case has been registered and an investigation is underway, the police said.

Next Story
Share it