3 men electrocuted to death in Mahabubabad while installing loudspeaker at temple

The trio was fitting a loudspeaker to a pole close to a tree. The police said they were electrocuted after touching an iron rod that had come into contact with an electric wire.

By Newsmeter Network  Published on  21 Jun 2022 1:38 PM GMT
3 men electrocuted to death in Mahabubabad while installing loudspeaker at temple

Mahabubabad: Three persons were electrocuted to death in Mahabubabad district on 21 June. The incident occurred in Andanalapadu village under Dornakal mandal. Subba Rao (67), Mastan Rao (57), and Venkaiah (55) were installing a loudspeaker at a local temple when the accident occurred.

The trio was fitting a loudspeaker to a pole close to a tree. The police said they were electrocuted after touching an iron rod that had come into contact with an electric wire.

Meanwhile, tribal welfare minister Satyavati Rathod expressed shock and grief over the incident. She conveyed her heartfelt condolences to the families of the victims. The minister spoke to officials to get details of the incident and assured the families of the deceased that the government will extend all possible help.

Next Story
Share it