Hyderabad: The Narendra Modi Government is planning to reduce marriageable age for men to 18 from 21. NewsMeter asked few Hyderabad College students about their view on this and we got a mixed response.
Aiswarya Sriram is a budding multimedia journalist and is currently working for NewsMeter. A graduate from Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media (IIJNM) Bangalore, Aiswarya has earlier worked with The Logical Indian and has interned with Republic TV. Aiswarya, a Tamilian who was born and brought up in Mumbai, loves to do rural reporting. She has visited Byadgi Taluk of Karnataka, to write about the issues faced by chilli factory workers there, earlier in 2019. A craft enthusiast, Aiswarya also does quilling, painting and glass work. On her off-days, she loves to read crime-thrillers and watch anime. She primarily reports on civic issues, GHMC, human-interesting features, and fact-checking video stories.
- More than 40% households in central & northern India practise untouchability: Study by Aiswarya Sriram | posted 9 days ago
- Six DMart outlets fined Rs 13.4 lakh for tampering with MRP by Anusha Puppala | posted 2 days ago
- Internet shutdown in 4 districts of Telangana following Communal violence by Newsmeter Network | posted 14 days ago
- Samantha Akkineni: Star of the decade by Pranita Jonnalagedda | posted a month ago
- Here are Telangana’s top innovative entrepreneurs in 2019 by Amritha Mohan | posted a month ago
- Ala Vaikuntapuramlo vs. Sarileru Neekevvaru: No release date yet! by Pranita Jonnalagedda | posted 24 days ago