Hyderabad: A three-year-old boy spent harrowing moments inside a lift after it got stuck between two floors at an apartment complex in Nampally of Hyderabad.
Personnnel from Assembly fire station struggled for more than an hour before they opened the elevator doors and pulled out the child at Aleesa Mahek apartment.
All through the operation, the fire teams made the boy's parents talk to him to ensure that he didn't slip into shock.
As the boy, Mohammad Khasinullah, came out safely, the firefighters received applause from the residents of the building. It was immediately not clear how the child landed in the lift alone.