Hyderabad: Prime Minister Narendra Modi is set to visit Hyderabad to attend BJP's National Executive Committee meeting which will be held at HICC (Hyderabad International Conventional Centre) on 2 and 3 July. It will be attended by delegates from across the country. In view of the event, the Cyberabad traffic police have announced traffic restrictions.
Offices located between Kavuri Hills and Kothaguda junction and Hi-tech city MMTS station and IKEA Rotary may stagger their work timings accordingly or may switch to work from home to avoid inconvenience, the traffic police have advised.
The Cyberabad traffic police have made the following arrangements to ensure smooth traffic flow:
1. Traffic from Neeru's junction towards Kothaguda junction and Gachibowli junction may take a diversion at COD junction via Durgam Cheruvu – Inorbit – ITC Kohinoor – IKEA – Biodiversity – Gachibowli and vice versa and avoid the Cyber Towers junction and Hitex junction.
2. Traffic from Miyapur, Kothaguda, and Hafeezpet areas towards Hitec city – Cyber Towers – Jubilee Hills may use Rolling Hills – AIG Hospital – IKEA – Inorbit – Durgam Cheruvu road and avoid Hitex junction and Cyber Towers junction.
3. Traffic from RC Puram and Chandanagar areas towards Madhapur and Gachibowli areas may use BHEL – Nallagandla – HCU – IIIT – Gachibowli Road and avoid Alwyn – Kondapur road.
Heavy vehicles are restricted on these routes:
· JNTU towards Cyber Towers.
· Miyapur towards Kothaguda.
· Kavuri Hills towards Kothaguda.
· Biodiversity towards JNTU.
· Narayanamma College towards Gachibowli.
The movement of heavy vehicles will be regulated in the Madhapur zone to ensure smooth movement of traffic during the day.