Hyderabad: Chief Minister K. Chandrashekar Rao will hold a public meeting at L.B Shastri Stadium in connection with the upcoming GHMC elections on 28 November. In view of the meeting, the Hyderabad traffic police have made the following diversion as per the requirement and traffic situations:
1. General traffic coming from the police control room will not be allowed towards BJR statue and it will be diverted at A.R petrol pump towards Chapel road and Nampally.
2. General traffic coming from Abids and Gunfoundry will not be allowed towards BJR statue and it will be diverted at SBI Gunfoundry towards Chapel road.
3. General traffic coming from Basheerbagh junction towards GPO, Abids, will be diverted at Basheerbagh junction towards Old MLA Quarters and King Koti road.
4. General traffic coming from Old MLA Quarters towards Basheerbagh will be diverted at Old MLA Quarters towards Himayatnagar Y junction.
5. General traffic coming from Liberty towards Basheerbagh junction will be diverted at Liberty junction towards Himayatnagar.
6. General traffic coming from police control room towards Basheerbagh junction and Old MLA Quarters will be diverted at Basheerbagh towards Liberty junction.
Public vehicles at the meeting will be allowed up to the gates of the stadium. People are advised not to alight away from the designated point.
Alighting and parking areas for public vehicles
1. All people coming in their vehicles from Secunderabad shall alight at the stadium's G gate. The vehicles shall be parked at Public Garden, Ravindra Bharathi, Dr. Cars Parking beside Imax Theatre.
2. All those coming from L.B. Nagar, Dilsukhnagar, Old City shall alight at AR petrol pump and the vehicles shall be parked in the Public Garden and Peoples' Plaza.
3. All persons coming from Musheerbad, Amberpet, and Himayathnagar shall alight at gates F and F-1 of the stadium and their vehicles shall be parked at Nizam College grounds 2 and 3.
4. All those coming in their vehicles from Mehdipatnam shall alight at gate G in front of Aayakar Bhavan and their vehicles shall be parked at Nizam College grounds 2 and 3.
The Hyderabad traffic police have asked the citizens to take alternate routes to reach their destinations and avoid the above routes during the above period and cooperate with the traffic police.