Hyderabad: A driver, identified as Ramesh, was found murdered at his home in Nallakunta of Hyderabad on Saturday. Police suspect that a property dispute within the family had led to the murder. Ramesh’s elder brother and one more person are believed to have surrendered before the police immediately after the murder. Ramesh, in his mid 30s, was working as a driver in a city-based logistics firm. His family owned an ancestral property and there was a long-standing dispute over its ownership and distribution. On Friday, an argument broke out between the family members over the issue, during which Ramesh and his brother entered into a scuffle, following which his brother killed him. Nallakunta police registered a case and started a probe into the incident.
An independent digital media platform that brings you credible news stories and Analysis of current affairs as they unfold.
by Priyali Dhingra Jul 2, 2020 at 10:42 am
by Satya Priya BN Jul 2, 2020 at 10:39 am
by Coreena Suares Jul 2, 2020 at 10:27 am
by Newsmeter Network Jul 1, 2020 at 11:00 pm
by Newsmeter Network Jul 1, 2020 at 8:37 pm
- Fact Check: Did Japan’s Nobel laureate professor say COVID-19 is man-made virus? by Amritha Mohan Apr 25, 2020
- Hero’s send-off to Bittu, the dog by Newsmeter Network Apr 13, 2020
- Fact Check: Broiler chicken not affected with Corona virus by Aiswarya Sriram Feb 5, 2020
- Transworld Educare director Dr David K Pillai arrested in GST fraud case by Newsmeter Network Jan 31, 2020
- Online abusers troll Telugu TV anchor Anasuya by Newsmeter Network Feb 10, 2020
- Plaint against Deloitte for forcing work beyond 48 hours per week by Anusha Puppala Mar 14, 2020