Hyderabad: A driver, identified as Ramesh, was found murdered at his home in Nallakunta of Hyderabad on Saturday. Police suspect that a property dispute within the family had led to the murder. Ramesh’s elder brother and one more person are believed to have surrendered before the police immediately after the murder. Ramesh, in his mid 30s, was working as a driver in a city-based logistics firm. His family owned an ancestral property and there was a long-standing dispute over its ownership and distribution. On Friday, an argument broke out between the family members over the issue, during which Ramesh and his brother entered into a scuffle, following which his brother killed him. Nallakunta police registered a case and started a probe into the incident.
An independent digital media platform that brings you credible news stories and Analysis of current affairs as they unfold.
by Newsmeter Network Apr 2, 2020 at 11:38 am
by Newsmeter Network Apr 2, 2020 at 10:44 am
by Satya Priya BN Apr 2, 2020 at 9:54 am
by Newsmeter Network Apr 2, 2020 at 9:22 am
- Fact Check: Broiler chicken not affected with Corona virus by Aiswarya Sriram Feb 5, 2020
- Transworld Educare director Dr David K Pillai arrested in GST fraud case by Newsmeter Network Jan 31, 2020
- Online abusers troll Telugu TV anchor Anasuya by Newsmeter Network Feb 10, 2020
- Plaint against Deloitte for forcing work beyond 48 hours per week by Anusha Puppala Mar 14, 2020
- Fact check: Can cocaine kill Corona virus? by Satya Priya BN Feb 9, 2020
- We thank Narendra Modi, Amit Shah for uniting Hindus and Muslims: Hyderabad protesters by Newsmeter Network Jan 4, 2020