In view of the rising COVID-19 and Omicron cases in Andhra Pradesh, Chief Minister Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday announced night curfew to be implemented from 11 p.m to 5 a.m.
Jagan held a meeting with health officials on Monday and issued guidelines to be followed in the state to avoid the spread of the virus. The CM asked health officials to keep 104 call centre available 24/7 for the people.
Here are the latest COVID-19 guidelines for Andhra Pradesh:
1. Night curfew from 11 p.m to 5 a.m.
2. Theaters should follow 50% occupancy/alternate seating arrangements and make masks mandatory.
3. Outdoor public gatherings should not have more than 200 people and 100 persons in case of indoor gatherings.
4. A fine of Rs. 100 will be imposed against people found not wearing masks in public places.
5. Physical distancing should be followed in temples and wearing masks should be made compulsory.
6. Hospitals in AP should have rapid kits to be used for urgent testing.
7. One COVID-19 care center will be set up in each constituency.