Hyderabad: In a rare operation, doctors successfully took out a ring stuck in an infant’s throat in Nizamabad district.
Yasin, a 5-month-old boy, accidentally swallowed the ring and found it difficult to breathe. His parents –Ayum and Wasima Begum—immediately rushed the child to a nearby hospital in Bansuwada, where the doctors referred them to a Nizamabad hospital.
On examining x-ray reports, doctors at Manorama Hospital noticed the ring that was stuck in the throat. ENT doctor Santhosh and his team carried out the operation using the latest medical equipment and successfully took out the ring from the throat.
Now, Yasin is breathing freely and comfortably.
The incident took place, when Ayum and Wasima Begum, residents of Cheelepalle village in Sangam Mandal, Medak district, went to Bansuwada to attend a family function.