Tirupati: A spotted deer was rescued by the Red Sanders Anti-Smuggling Task Force while the wild dogs were chasing it in the Seshachalam forests in the early hours on Sunday. They treated the injuries and handed over to the forest officials. The team led by RSI Vijaya Narasimhulu was conducting combing operations at Thimmanaidu Palem beat near Tirupati. The personnel noticed screaming of a spotted deer when it was being chased by some wild dogs. They threatened the wild dogs and rescued the deer. They administered first aid to the wild animal, which received injuries in the attack of the wild dogs. The forest officials reached the border of the forest and shifted the deer to the veterinary hospital in Tirupati and found no major injuries.
An independent digital media platform that brings you credible news stories and Analysis of current affairs as they unfold.
by Newsmeter Network Sep 20, 2020 at 3:01 pm
by Newsmeter Network Sep 20, 2020 at 2:35 pm
by Misha Rajani Sep 20, 2020 at 1:03 pm
by Coreena Suares Sep 20, 2020 at 12:01 pm
- Fact Check: Did Japan’s Nobel laureate professor say COVID-19 is man-made virus? by Amritha Mohan Apr 25, 2020
- Hero’s send-off to Bittu, the dog by Newsmeter Network Apr 13, 2020
- Fact Check: Broiler chicken not affected with Corona virus by Aiswarya Sriram Feb 5, 2020
- Transworld Educare director Dr David K Pillai arrested in GST fraud case by Newsmeter Network Jan 31, 2020
- Online abusers troll Telugu TV anchor Anasuya by Newsmeter Network Feb 10, 2020
- Fact Check: Is the owner of Himalaya Global Holdings funding Islamic jihad? by Satya Priya BN Mar 12, 2020