Visakhapatnam: Online sale of tickets for the second One-Day International (ODI) between India and Australia, will commence on March 10 through PAYTM. The second ODI will be played at the Dr. YSR ACA-VDCA International Cricket Stadium in Visakhapatnam on March 19.
The ODI marks the 17th international cricket match in Visakhapatnam. Cricket fans are super excited after the announcement was made by the Board of Control Cricket in India (BCCI).
Secretary of the Andhra Cricket Association V. Gopinath Reddy said ACA is all set for the second ODI match in Visakhapatnam after four years. The ticket prices have been maintained the same.
All about second ODI:
•Ticket prices range will be from Rs 600, Rs 1500, Rs 2000, Rs 3000, Rs 3500, and Rs 6000.
•The online tickets will be available for purchase from March 10, and physical tickets for online ticket holders will be given from March 14.
•The sale of offline tickets will be at the three centers from March 14, 10 am to 4 pm. Centers will be informed shortly.
•The tickets are bar coded for ease of entry, seating, and organized movement within the premises.
•Signage boards will be arranged at all locations.
• Drinking water will be available free of cost inside the stadium.
• Sufficient parking facilities are being arranged at the following venues for the movement and convenience of the public.
• The medical teams will be arranged at the designated areas along with ambulances and specialized doctors for the spectators and will also be announced in the PA system.
• GVMC will take care of arranging the food stalls at the different stands.
• PDF/ Handheld scanners with a high-end resolution for the entrance gates to the Stands.
• Public announcement system has been arranged to inform the public utility areas.
• Entry gates will be opened two hours before the scheduled time of the match for the general public, i.e. from 11:30 am, and shall be closed by 3:30 pm
First Session: 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM
Break: 5:00 pm to 5:45 pm
Second Session: 5:45 pm to end of the play